Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Response

Folks, I really appreciate the support and I understand Kristin's blog raises tons of questions. I really want this blog to be just about facts with actual court documents.
Please let me make this clear: Kristin's tactic is simple throw everything and anything at the wall and see what sticks. Look at the post you all are referencing. She claims I sent her something that says I make over $200k per year. Then she says that I would be paying her $8000/week in support as if it is fact. Folks do the math. $8000 per week x 52 weeks = $416,000 per year in support! Yet I have had over 100 emails asking why I would tell her how much I make. So lets clear this up now:

1. I never emailed Kristin
2. I never sent, emailed, wrote, called, used smoke signals, etc on any of the BS that is on these posts.
3. Everything, including my financial affidavits are a matter of public record. The freedom of information act gives anyone the right to anything on my blog. Notice Kristin's blog is just her opinion, reality, propaganda, or whatever you wish to call it.
4. I am loading the docs as quick as I can. I have everything scanned. But it takes forever to post the pages (so you can actually see the writing).
5. Yes, I have filed multiple lawsuits for slander, libel, and defamation.

So please be patient with me on getting the docs on the blog. Please look at the fact that her blog is designed to "Wow" you into indignation. But look at it logically. She puts just enough truth to make it believable (yes we were in court Friday, other than that...). Then adds her own colorful twist to make herself look like the victim. In her world I have to be the "Evil" one to get all of her followers to rally to her cause. It is called control. Hitler, Stalin and every master manipulator does one thing first; control the information to gain control of the publics hearts and minds. I will ONLY post the court documents. You decide from that.

2 comments:

  1. isnt there a way to work this out privately, without the court? if you guys live far from each other, why not just meet halfway at a mcdonalds or something...my husband and i only have 7 but i would pull my hair out, going on a 5 hour road trip every week or so.

    ReplyDelete